- Higher mechanical retention to the core build-up material thanks to coronal 3D macro retentions.
- Strong bond in the root canal due to its microporous surface without a silanating step.
- Better post position control thanks to improved radiopacity that is among the highest of available glass fiber posts.
- Low risk of root fracture due to dentin-like elasticity.
- More esthetic option than metal post.
- Excellent light translucency for efficient light cure deep into the root canal.
RelyX™ Fiber Post 3D Glass Fiber Post's coronal 3D macro retentions offer higher mechanical retention to the core build-up material. Due to its microporous surface it also provides a strong bond in a root canal without silanating step. Post position control is greatly improved as a result of its enhanced radiopacity.
- Supporting and securing coronal restorations in cases with insufficient residual tooth structure.