Dentamerica Built In LED LITEX 695 LED Curing Light
Patent pending 360 degree rotatable light guide with front loaded LED provides easy access and maximum power.
- Thin and lightweight dual intensity light polymerization LED curing light.
- No more bulbs to replace with average LED life of 50,000 hours.
- Smooth and contoured ergonomic design offers added comfort and easy cleaning.
- Conveniently located thumb buttons set timer and intensity for twstage step-curing.
- Two stage polymerization with initial lower intensity prior to higher intensity polymerization resulting in less shrinkage stress.
- Automatic timer with audible tone and digital display on handpiece.
- Light intensity of 1,200 mW/cm2 cures composite in 10 seconds / 4 mm.
- Curing cycle can be interrupted manually with one-touch trigger button.
- Eye protection shield included.
Specifications: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
Dimensions: L215 x W24 x H21 mm
Accessories: Control Unit, LED Probe, LED Probe Cover, Unit Mount Handpiece Holder, AC Adaptor, Orange Eye Protection Shield, Disposable Sleeves