Our Dental Cements is widely used in dental assignments for setting crowns, bridges, and inlays. Extremely accurate fit Cement offers good isolation and great mechanical strength in the mouth. Please feel free to contact us for ordering Cement in bulk amounts at the most affordable prices.
- Glass Ionomer Cement Type II is a radiopaque glass powder and organic polymer liquid
- Glass Ionomer Cement Type II is used for restoration of primary teeth core build up and restoration of class III, V and limited class I cavities.
- Permanent class III, class V restorations and small class fillings
- Restorations of smaller lesions
- Primary teeth fillings
- Fissure sealing
- Filling of cervical erosions
- Fillings prior to crown preparations
- Shelf life : 36 months