Spring Powered Automatic Crown Remover Black - set of 12
Waldent Automatic Crown Remover Kit
- The Crown remover is a spring-loaded mechanical device to remove the bonded crowns and bridges by an intensive impulse.
- Spring loaded crown remover with 8 tips and a wrench.
- Special tip for bridge removing
- Impulse strength is controllable
- Eight different designs of tips allow engaging in different places of crown margins.
- It has a special steel string that can be pulled underneath the bridge and engaged in the rectangular tip when an impulse is applied to it pulls out the bridge.
- Impulse strength should be lowered for root treated teeth.
- The spring powered automatic crown remover, removes all temporary and most permanent restorations easily by generating a quick tap in the crown margin. The instant spring impulse about 1mm or less, breaks cement seal painlessly.
- The setting of the impulse to a higher level can break the underlying tooth. Be careful.
INDICATIONS OF AUTOMATIC CROWN REMOVER KIT:
For removal of
- Permanently cemented crowns and or bridges
- Temporary cemented provisional or final restorations
- Maryland bridges
- Orthodontic brackets/bands
- Removable appliances/retainers fixed at abutments
- Made of high grade Stainless Steel
- Easy to use
- Fracture resistant
- Lightweight - Less Fatigue
- Better Grip - Enhanced Working Efficiency
- Corrosion Resistant - Passivated
- Autoclavable at 135 degree celsius
Automatic Crown Remover Kit Black:
- Automatic crown remover - black
- NiTi Wire Small
- NiTi Wire Large
- NiTi wire holder
- Miller Tip 1
- Miller Tip 2
- Cutting Tip 3
- General Tip 4
- General Tip 5
- Miller Tip 6
- Tip Wrench
- Swivel Lock key
- 6 Months warranty against Rust