SIMPLANTOLOGY ( IMPLANT DENTISTRY COURSE )
Jul 30 2017
Why our Implant course?
The most proficient clinical training on Live patients.
* 100 hours of comprehensive lectures including live surgeries, demonstrations and hands-on sessions covering spectrum of 10 Implant systems in detail.
* In depth review of surgical and prosthetic protocols with flapless approach, Immediate implants, Ridge Augmentation, Bone expansion & Ridge expanders.
* Guidance to select an implant system that would work in your practice.
Implant prosthetics in detail from single crowns to full mouth rehabilitation, Stents for full mouth restoration.
Conventional and CT based - Diagnosis & treatment Planning, Rationale for All on 4, All on 6 & Hybrid prosthesis.
Principles of Impression making, Understanding Prosthetic components while working on live patients & Implant Overdentures.
Dr.dentiste’s dental academy is proud to have number of leading brands of implants, world class equipments, latest bio materials, and what not to make it of international standards.
Module 1: Duration 2 days
* Introduction to implant dentistry
* Different types of implants
* Rationale of implants
* Diagnosis in implant dentistry
* Applied Anatomy of maxilla and mandible
* Bone in relation to implant dentistry
* Radiographic interpretation
* Difference between implant and tooth
* Implant parts ? Armamentarium
* Introduction to different implant systems
Hands on :
Implant placement on dummy mandible under guidance of Experienced Faculty by each participant
Module 2: Duration 2 days
* Treatment planning in implant dentistry
* Periodontal aspect ? Biomaterials in implants
* Biomechanics in implant dentistry
* Pharmacology in implant dentistry
* Sterilization protocols
* Radiology in implants with respect to the case scheduled for live surgery
* Treatment planning
* Interactive sessions with participants on case due for implant surgery
Suturing techniques on the soft tissue model
Live surgery – Implant placement by experienced faculty on patient
Module 3: Duration 2 days
* Provisionalisation of implants, impression techniques, stress distribution around dental implants
* All on four and all on six concept
* Different prosthetic options in dental implants
* Osseointegration ? Immediate implants
* Occlusion in implants
Hands on: prosthetic components familiarization and impression techniques on models.
* Implant placement done by each participant under the guidance of Experienced faculty
* Demonstration of prosthetic session ? Immediate implant placement case by participant
Module 4: Duration 2 days
* Recent advances in implant dentistry ... indirect sinus lift ? Direct sinus lift
* Maintainance and hygiene for dental implants
* implant failures and its management
Hands on :
Sinus lift surgery by candidate on raw eggs / goat heads
Clinical session :
* completion of previous cases ? Sinus lift surgery by participants on patients
* Participation limited to max 5 doctors only. Confirm your participation at the earliest.
* The students will be introduced to the following twelve implant Systems Bio Horizon, Alpha Bio, Nobel Biocare, Adin Implants, Osstem Implants, CSM Implant & Biomet-3i, Lifecare, Global Implants, NORIS, GMI, CORTEX.
* There will be separate sessions for CBCT and Radiographic Interpretations.
* Practical sessions at every contact learning class.
* Carefully crafted modules, ensuring students can take skills directly back to their practice.
* Provides the theory behind the practice, enabling students to justify the treatment offered to patients.
* Simplified Lectures - a practical approach toward treatment.
* Multiple video demonstrations of various clinical procedures.
* Life long bond with Dr.Dentiste’s family for all case discussions and onsite consultations, treatment planning and armamentarium purchases.
* Complete Study Material from Institute.
* Four Implants will be placed including direct and indirect sinus lift by individual participants in the course.
* Implants will be placed independently by each participant.
* Ten contact Sessions within six months.
* Modules are headed by an Oral surgeon/ Prosthodontist only. The availability depends upon the time chosen of the month for course.
* Weekend classes
* Modules and class timings are flexible.
* All instruments will be provided by the academy.
* A certificate for satisfactory completion of course will be provided by the academy.
* One year post course assistance will be provided by the course mentor.
* Fees to be deposited at once before starting the course.
* Course fee include refreshment drinks, tea and lunch.